- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 day ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 3 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
- NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Canoe owners opening wine and beer boutiquePosted 2 weeks ago
MetroFresh to take Jersey Mike’s Subs space
Health-conscious eatery wipes sandwich franchise’s chin.
MetroFresh is expanding its Midtown location.
The popular health-conscious restaurant, located in the Midtown Promenade Shopping Center since 2005, is working to double its size, Hunt Archbold with Midtown Patch first reported.
MetroFresh will take over the recently-shuttered Jersey Mike’s Subs space next door, at 931 Monroe Drive, according to the report.
“The opportunity came up and we jumped,” Mitchell Anderson, owner of MetroFresh, told Patch. “We’re very excited.”
Construction is slated to begin later this year. MetroFresh will be closed for a period of 10-14 days during the expansion.
For more project specifics, read Hunt Archbold’s thoughtful report here.
Photo courtesy of Hunt Archbold, Midtown Patch.