- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
MetroFresh to take Jersey Mike’s Subs space
Health-conscious eatery wipes sandwich franchise’s chin.
MetroFresh is expanding its Midtown location.
The popular health-conscious restaurant, located in the Midtown Promenade Shopping Center since 2005, is working to double its size, Hunt Archbold with Midtown Patch first reported.
MetroFresh will take over the recently-shuttered Jersey Mike’s Subs space next door, at 931 Monroe Drive, according to the report.
“The opportunity came up and we jumped,” Mitchell Anderson, owner of MetroFresh, told Patch. “We’re very excited.”
Construction is slated to begin later this year. MetroFresh will be closed for a period of 10-14 days during the expansion.
For more project specifics, read Hunt Archbold’s thoughtful report here.
Photo courtesy of Hunt Archbold, Midtown Patch.