- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
MetroFresh to take Jersey Mike’s Subs space
Health-conscious eatery wipes sandwich franchise’s chin.
MetroFresh is expanding its Midtown location.
The popular health-conscious restaurant, located in the Midtown Promenade Shopping Center since 2005, is working to double its size, Hunt Archbold with Midtown Patch first reported.
MetroFresh will take over the recently-shuttered Jersey Mike’s Subs space next door, at 931 Monroe Drive, according to the report.
“The opportunity came up and we jumped,” Mitchell Anderson, owner of MetroFresh, told Patch. “We’re very excited.”
Construction is slated to begin later this year. MetroFresh will be closed for a period of 10-14 days during the expansion.
For more project specifics, read Hunt Archbold’s thoughtful report here.
Photo courtesy of Hunt Archbold, Midtown Patch.