- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 4 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 7 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 9 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 21 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 22 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 31 days ago
MetroFresh to take Jersey Mike’s Subs space
Health-conscious eatery wipes sandwich franchise’s chin.
MetroFresh is expanding its Midtown location.
The popular health-conscious restaurant, located in the Midtown Promenade Shopping Center since 2005, is working to double its size, Hunt Archbold with Midtown Patch first reported.
MetroFresh will take over the recently-shuttered Jersey Mike’s Subs space next door, at 931 Monroe Drive, according to the report.
“The opportunity came up and we jumped,” Mitchell Anderson, owner of MetroFresh, told Patch. “We’re very excited.”
Construction is slated to begin later this year. MetroFresh will be closed for a period of 10-14 days during the expansion.
For more project specifics, read Hunt Archbold’s thoughtful report here.
Photo courtesy of Hunt Archbold, Midtown Patch.