- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 18 hours ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 19 hours ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
New Concentrics restaurant opening in 2013
Restaurant group plans undisclosed concept.
A Concentrics spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday, the rumors are true.
The Atlanta-based restaurant group is working on a new project that is slated to open in the first part of 2013, the spokeswoman confirmed.
The restaurant will be “casual, accessible, and big city-ish, kind of like The Spence,” reports Eater Atlanta via its insiders.
The spokeswoman had no additional information that could be shared at this time.