- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
New Concentrics restaurant opening in 2013
Restaurant group plans undisclosed concept.
A Concentrics spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday, the rumors are true.
The Atlanta-based restaurant group is working on a new project that is slated to open in the first part of 2013, the spokeswoman confirmed.
The restaurant will be “casual, accessible, and big city-ish, kind of like The Spence,” reports Eater Atlanta via its insiders.
The spokeswoman had no additional information that could be shared at this time.