- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
New Concentrics restaurant opening in 2013
Restaurant group plans undisclosed concept.
A Concentrics spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday, the rumors are true.
The Atlanta-based restaurant group is working on a new project that is slated to open in the first part of 2013, the spokeswoman confirmed.
The restaurant will be “casual, accessible, and big city-ish, kind of like The Spence,” reports Eater Atlanta via its insiders.
The spokeswoman had no additional information that could be shared at this time.