- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 22 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
[Rendering] Construction to begin on new $3 Million Buckhead project
Permit application filed for 16,504-square-foot office and retail building at 3330 Peachtree Road.
Regent Partners and Pope & Land Enterprises Inc. submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta this week to move forward with plans to build a new Buckhead mixed-use project on Peachtree Street.
The two-story building located between Bistro Niko and The Brand Banking Co, would be anchored by TD Ameritrade, based in Omaha, Neb., and Regent Partners, a large U.S. online broker, according to Doug Sams with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC).
The project, which consists of a second phase (the construction of a new 150,000-square-foot building) will kicked-off with the demolition of the 60,000-square-foot 3330 Peachtree building, former home of American InterContinental University.
An estimated $3,000,000 will be spent to erect the new 16,504-square-foot two-story office and retail building.
For more project specifics, click here to see the entire architectural plan.