- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
[Rendering] Construction to begin on new $3 Million Buckhead project
Permit application filed for 16,504-square-foot office and retail building at 3330 Peachtree Road.
Regent Partners and Pope & Land Enterprises Inc. submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta this week to move forward with plans to build a new Buckhead mixed-use project on Peachtree Street.
The two-story building located between Bistro Niko and The Brand Banking Co, would be anchored by TD Ameritrade, based in Omaha, Neb., and Regent Partners, a large U.S. online broker, according to Doug Sams with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC).
The project, which consists of a second phase (the construction of a new 150,000-square-foot building) will kicked-off with the demolition of the 60,000-square-foot 3330 Peachtree building, former home of American InterContinental University.
An estimated $3,000,000 will be spent to erect the new 16,504-square-foot two-story office and retail building.
For more project specifics, click here to see the entire architectural plan.