- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
[Rendering] Construction to begin on new $3 Million Buckhead project
Permit application filed for 16,504-square-foot office and retail building at 3330 Peachtree Road.
Regent Partners and Pope & Land Enterprises Inc. submitted a building permit application to City of Atlanta this week to move forward with plans to build a new Buckhead mixed-use project on Peachtree Street.
The two-story building located between Bistro Niko and The Brand Banking Co, would be anchored by TD Ameritrade, based in Omaha, Neb., and Regent Partners, a large U.S. online broker, according to Doug Sams with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC).
The project, which consists of a second phase (the construction of a new 150,000-square-foot building) will kicked-off with the demolition of the 60,000-square-foot 3330 Peachtree building, former home of American InterContinental University.
An estimated $3,000,000 will be spent to erect the new 16,504-square-foot two-story office and retail building.
For more project specifics, click here to see the entire architectural plan.