- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 1 day ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 1 day ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Is Jack Spade opening its first Atlanta store at Westside Provisions District?
Men’s boutique is eyeing Atlanta but nothing is confirmed, company spokesman tells What Now Atlanta (WNA).
Atlanta could soon be home to a Jack Spade retail store.
A spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta in an email Thursday, Jack Spade intends on opening an Atlanta location eventually.
“The Jack Spade brand is eyeing Atlanta but a new store in the city is unconfirmed at this point,” the spokesman said. “We will be in touch early next year with any further updates.”
WNA contacted Jack Spade after rumors circulated that the NYC-based men’s brand has already inked a deal to open at Westside Provisions District.
“It’s very preliminary so we cannot disclose any unconfirmed details at this point,” the spokesman told WNA when asked what areas of Atlanta Jack Spade was considering for its new store.
A spokeswoman from Jamestown Properties, Westside Provisions District’s developer, had “no comment on that.”
Where would you like to see a Jack Spade open?
Photo courtesy of Jack Spade.