- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 3 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
Is Jack Spade opening its first Atlanta store at Westside Provisions District?
Men’s boutique is eyeing Atlanta but nothing is confirmed, company spokesman tells What Now Atlanta (WNA).
Atlanta could soon be home to a Jack Spade retail store.
A spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta in an email Thursday, Jack Spade intends on opening an Atlanta location eventually.
“The Jack Spade brand is eyeing Atlanta but a new store in the city is unconfirmed at this point,” the spokesman said. “We will be in touch early next year with any further updates.”
WNA contacted Jack Spade after rumors circulated that the NYC-based men’s brand has already inked a deal to open at Westside Provisions District.
“It’s very preliminary so we cannot disclose any unconfirmed details at this point,” the spokesman told WNA when asked what areas of Atlanta Jack Spade was considering for its new store.
A spokeswoman from Jamestown Properties, Westside Provisions District’s developer, had “no comment on that.”
Where would you like to see a Jack Spade open?
Photo courtesy of Jack Spade.