- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Is Jack Spade opening its first Atlanta store at Westside Provisions District?
Men’s boutique is eyeing Atlanta but nothing is confirmed, company spokesman tells What Now Atlanta (WNA).
Atlanta could soon be home to a Jack Spade retail store.
A spokesman for the men’s boutique, known for its apparel, bags and small goods, such as wallets and keychains, told What Now Atlanta in an email Thursday, Jack Spade intends on opening an Atlanta location eventually.
“The Jack Spade brand is eyeing Atlanta but a new store in the city is unconfirmed at this point,” the spokesman said. “We will be in touch early next year with any further updates.”
WNA contacted Jack Spade after rumors circulated that the NYC-based men’s brand has already inked a deal to open at Westside Provisions District.
“It’s very preliminary so we cannot disclose any unconfirmed details at this point,” the spokesman told WNA when asked what areas of Atlanta Jack Spade was considering for its new store.
A spokeswoman from Jamestown Properties, Westside Provisions District’s developer, had “no comment on that.”
Where would you like to see a Jack Spade open?
Photo courtesy of Jack Spade.