- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
CONFIRMED: Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand opening in West Midtown
Quick-service restaurant coming to the intersection of Northside Dr. and Marietta St.
Delia Champion of the Flying Biscuit and Molly Gunn of the Porter Beer Bar, are opening a second Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand.
“We just closed on a new property at the corner of Northside Drive and Marietta Street at the entrance to the Westside,” Champion told What Now Atlanta in an email Tuesday. “No idea when we’ll be open.”
“You know how things like this go! I have not spoken to anyone except a few employees and friends about the possibility of a new location,” Champion told WNA earlier this month.
“Just the facts: We do not have a location although we are looking in the Marietta St. and Northside Dr. area.”
Champion has yet to confirm the exact address for the new Sausage Stand.