- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Gourmet Popcorn shop to open at Peachtree Battle
CaJa to celebrate grand opening Friday, Sept. 21.
CaJa Popcorn, a gourmet popcorn retailer, in a press release Tuesday announced plans to open its doors on Friday, September 21.
The store, located in the Peachtree Battle Shopping Center at 2333 Peachtree Road, will feature chef-inspired, small batch popcorn handmade daily.
Popcorn flavors include Sea Salt Caramel, Spicy BBQ, Pimento Cheese, Kettle Corn, and Butter, according to the release.
This is the first restaurant venture for owner Kevin Peak, who has worked in the financial industry for more than 20 years.
The name “CaJa” was inspired by the names of Peak’s two children, Caroline and Jack.
Photo courtesy of CaJa.