- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 35 mins ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
The Nest reopens as Scoreboards Bar and Grill
Decatur restaurant gets reconceptualized.
Emory Students and Alumni flew the coop last Spring when they decided to venture into the restaurant business, opening The Nest in Decatur.
Feathering their nest didn’t last long, however. The bar and restaurant, at 1371 Clairmont Road in Decatur, reopened as Scoreboard’s Bar and Grill over the weekend.
“Scoreboards Bar and Grill will strive to be the Emory area’s first choice in sports bar entertainment and dining,” Walter Jordan of The Dogwood Restaurant Consultant group, told What Now Atlanta in an email Sunday.
The Dogwood Restaurant Consultant Group alongside HGTV Design Star alumni Doug Hines of Freshmaker Design Interiors, hatched the new Scoreboards Bar and Grill concept.
“Edison bulbs, vintage sporting memorabilia adorn the freshened up interior,” Jordan said.
The two-leveled restaurant includes wide screen TVs, two full bars, a DJ booth, hookah lounge and event space.
Scoreboards will celebrate is official grand opening on Saturday, September 29 at 8:00 p.m.
Photo courtesy of The Nest.