- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 13 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
UPDATE: Delia Champion still scouting West Midtown for second Sausage Stand location
Employees misspoke about new location, reports restaurant owner.
Tuesday, What Now Atlanta reported Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand would be opening its second location in West Midtown.
Turns out, employees at the East Atlanta store are counting their chickens before they hatch.
Marcus Floyd, assistant manager for the EAV location, told WNA over the phone Tuesday, a contract had been secured for a Sausage Stand at the intersection of Marietta Street and Northside Drive.
Delia Champion, co-owner of the Sausage Stand in an email Thursday, told WNA her employees misspoke.
“You know how things like this go! I have not spoken to anyone except a few employees and friends about the possibility of a new location,” Champion said.
“Just the facts: We do not have a location although we are looking in the Marietta St. and Northside Dr. area.”
Champion assured WNA she would sling us the dirt when “something is definite.”