- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Firehouse Subs shutters Midtown store
Sandwich shop closes its Spire location.
Firehouse Subs has closed its store located at the Spire Condominiums in Midtown.
The sandwich shop, at 860 Peachtree Street, removed its signage and has covered its windows in brown paper.
What Now Atlanta spoke to Tureka Jackson Saturday, an employee at the Tech Plaza Firehouse Subs location, the sandwich shop’s second Midtown store.
Firehouse Subs closed its Spire location Friday, Jackson told WNA in a telephone interview. Jackson would not provide any additional information.
Firehouse Subs has removed its Spire location from its website.
Photo courtesy of Firehouse Subs.