- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Firehouse Subs shutters Midtown store
Sandwich shop closes its Spire location.
Firehouse Subs has closed its store located at the Spire Condominiums in Midtown.
The sandwich shop, at 860 Peachtree Street, removed its signage and has covered its windows in brown paper.
What Now Atlanta spoke to Tureka Jackson Saturday, an employee at the Tech Plaza Firehouse Subs location, the sandwich shop’s second Midtown store.
Firehouse Subs closed its Spire location Friday, Jackson told WNA in a telephone interview. Jackson would not provide any additional information.
Firehouse Subs has removed its Spire location from its website.
Photo courtesy of Firehouse Subs.