- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Firehouse Subs shutters Midtown store
Sandwich shop closes its Spire location.
Firehouse Subs has closed its store located at the Spire Condominiums in Midtown.
The sandwich shop, at 860 Peachtree Street, removed its signage and has covered its windows in brown paper.
What Now Atlanta spoke to Tureka Jackson Saturday, an employee at the Tech Plaza Firehouse Subs location, the sandwich shop’s second Midtown store.
Firehouse Subs closed its Spire location Friday, Jackson told WNA in a telephone interview. Jackson would not provide any additional information.
Firehouse Subs has removed its Spire location from its website.
Photo courtesy of Firehouse Subs.