- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 16 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
UPDATE: Cook Hall gastropub to replace Market at W – Buckhead
Hotel to spend $282K remodeling space for new restaurant concept.
Market won’t sit dark for long at the Buckhead’s W Hotel.
Cook Hall, a new gastropub, will replace the restaurant at 3777 Peachtree Road, according to a press release.
What Now Atlanta first reported the restaurant at the chic Bukchead hotel would soon shutter after uncovering a building permit application filed with City of Atlanta last week to make renovations to the space.
Culinary Concepts Hospitality Group conceived the Cook Hall gastropub concept, which will serve small plates, charcuterie, tacos, flatbreads and sandwiches, under the direction of chef David Gross.
Market’s interior will be redesigned by local design firm Blackdog Studio. A key element to the renovations will be an 18-seat bar.
An estimated $282,694 will be spent to transform the 2,450-square-foot Market restaurant into Cook Hall, according to the permit application.
Photo courtesy of UrbanPlanet.org.