- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Midtown’s Five Napkin Burger closes after 12 months
Burger joint shuttered its doors Monday, August 13.
Midtown’s Five Napkin Burger has closed. The burger joint had only been opened for 12 months.
Five Napkin Burger replaced the iconic Nickiemoto’s restaurant, at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE, in August 2011 after Nickiemoto’s closed in December 2010.
What Now Atlanta spoke with Yancy Wilson, a manager at Five Napkin Burger, Monday afternoon. Wilson confirmed the burger joint closed its doors after service Sunday.
Five Napkin Burger was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of burgersbarbecueandeverythingelse.wordpress.com.