- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Midtown’s Five Napkin Burger closes after 12 months
Burger joint shuttered its doors Monday, August 13.
Midtown’s Five Napkin Burger has closed. The burger joint had only been opened for 12 months.
Five Napkin Burger replaced the iconic Nickiemoto’s restaurant, at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE, in August 2011 after Nickiemoto’s closed in December 2010.
What Now Atlanta spoke with Yancy Wilson, a manager at Five Napkin Burger, Monday afternoon. Wilson confirmed the burger joint closed its doors after service Sunday.
Five Napkin Burger was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of burgersbarbecueandeverythingelse.wordpress.com.