- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Midtown’s Five Napkin Burger closes after 12 months
Burger joint shuttered its doors Monday, August 13.
Midtown’s Five Napkin Burger has closed. The burger joint had only been opened for 12 months.
Five Napkin Burger replaced the iconic Nickiemoto’s restaurant, at 990 Piedmont Ave. NE, in August 2011 after Nickiemoto’s closed in December 2010.
What Now Atlanta spoke with Yancy Wilson, a manager at Five Napkin Burger, Monday afternoon. Wilson confirmed the burger joint closed its doors after service Sunday.
Five Napkin Burger was not immediately available for comment.
Photo courtesy of burgersbarbecueandeverythingelse.wordpress.com.