- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 22 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
Owner of Midtown Tavern to open new gastro pub in Old Fourth Ward
The Drafting Table slated to open in September.
The folks behind Midtown Tavern are planning a new concept in the Old Fourth Ward, according to Matt Chavis, general manager at the Midtown restaurant.
Called The Drafting Table, the restaurant at 349 Decatur Street, is slated to open in September, Chavis told WNA in an email Thursday.
“If you have been to Midtown Tavern, you know we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional, chef-driven, “from scratch” menu, paired with carefully choosen craft beers and bourbons,” Chavis said.
“Chef Hunter Thompson Keels’ innovated take on American cuisine with high-quality, local, and organic products is what sets us apart from your average tavern fare in Atlanta. At The Drafting Table, Chef Keels is taking this philosophy to a new level.”
The Drafting Table has a sample of its menu over on the restaurant’s website.
Photo courtesy of The Drafting Table.