- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Antico Pizza to open neighboring gelato and coffee bar
Pizzeria submits building permit application for Antico Gelateria across the street.
UPDATE (August 16,2012): UPDATE: Bar Antico and the Piazza slated for fall opening
Antico Pizza has plans to open a new Italian style ice cream and coffee concept across the street from its Midtown location.
The popular pizzeria, at 1093 Hemphill Avenue, submitted an application for a building permit to City of Atlanta for “Antico Gelateria,” at 1077 Hemphill. The space is a multi-family home located near the pizzeria’s parking lot across the street, according to a listing on Realtor.com.
Antico Gelateria will occupy 1,989-square-feet of the multi-family house, according to the permit. An estimated $250,000 will be spent to build-out the space.
Antico was not immediately available for comment.