- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Antico Pizza to open neighboring gelato and coffee bar
Pizzeria submits building permit application for Antico Gelateria across the street.
UPDATE (August 16,2012): UPDATE: Bar Antico and the Piazza slated for fall opening
Antico Pizza has plans to open a new Italian style ice cream and coffee concept across the street from its Midtown location.
The popular pizzeria, at 1093 Hemphill Avenue, submitted an application for a building permit to City of Atlanta for “Antico Gelateria,” at 1077 Hemphill. The space is a multi-family home located near the pizzeria’s parking lot across the street, according to a listing on Realtor.com.
Antico Gelateria will occupy 1,989-square-feet of the multi-family house, according to the permit. An estimated $250,000 will be spent to build-out the space.
Antico was not immediately available for comment.