- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 8 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 11 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 16 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 24 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
Antico Pizza to open neighboring gelato and coffee bar
Pizzeria submits building permit application for Antico Gelateria across the street.
UPDATE (August 16,2012): UPDATE: Bar Antico and the Piazza slated for fall opening
Antico Pizza has plans to open a new Italian style ice cream and coffee concept across the street from its Midtown location.
The popular pizzeria, at 1093 Hemphill Avenue, submitted an application for a building permit to City of Atlanta for “Antico Gelateria,” at 1077 Hemphill. The space is a multi-family home located near the pizzeria’s parking lot across the street, according to a listing on Realtor.com.
Antico Gelateria will occupy 1,989-square-feet of the multi-family house, according to the permit. An estimated $250,000 will be spent to build-out the space.
Antico was not immediately available for comment.