- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Las Palmeras, RuSan’s, Papi’s and other restaurants that failed July health inspections
What’s considered failing?
Restaurants that score anything below a 70 (out of 100) on it’s health inspection is failing, according to April Majors, public information officer for the Fulton County Environmental Health Services Department.
With out further ado, here’s a list of Fulton County restaurants that failed their health inspection in July– Bon appétit!
Failed inspection: July 27, 2012 Score: 67, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(366 Fifth Street Atlanta, GA 30308)
Failed inspection: July 30 , 2012 Score: 55, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(3365 Piedmont Road Suite 1140 Atlanta, GA 30305)
Papi’s East Cuban Cuisine
Failed inspection: August 1, 2012 Score: 57, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(216 Ponce de Leon Avenue Atlanta, GA 30308)
Top Meal Cafe
Failed inspection: July 17, 2012 Score: 63, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(5660 New Northside Drive Suite 180 Atlanta, GA 30328)
Failed inspection: July 25, 2012 Score: 48, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(2625 Piedmont Road Atlanta, GA 30324)
[Editor's note: The health inspection reports listed might not reflect the most recent scores for these restaurants. Wondering why we don’t publish re-inspections and passing scores? Click here.]