- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 9 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 31 days ago
Hudson Grille to replace Lee’s Golden Buddha Downtown
Restaurant files building permit application to begin demolition at 120 Marietta Street.
Hudson Grille is opening a Downtown location, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
The concept from Atlanta-based restaurant group Metrotainment Cafes Inc., will replace the now shuttered Golden Buddha restaurant, across the street from Philips Arena and the CNN center.
Hudson Grille filed an application for a building with City of Atlanta to demo the 3,000-square-foot space at 120 Marietta Street, late July.
Wenk reports Hudson Grille will open this fall.