- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Athleta to open its first Georgia store at Atlantic Station
Mixed-use community announces new retail addition during Sister Hazel Concert.
Athleta, a retailer offering women’s yoga clothing, swimwear, running clothing and athletic clothing for fitness, golf & tennis, is opening its first Georgia location in Midtown.
The active sports retailer will open at Atlantic Station, Mark Toro, co-owner of the mixed-use community, announced at a Sister Hazel concert Saturday evening.
In a statement to What Now Atlanta, Athleta confirmed it would open a store at Atlantic Station this fall.
Athleta has been offering the ultimate performance apparel for active women since 1998. Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a committed yogini or a fiercely-driven competitive athlete, the Athleta collection is made to stand up to your toughest workouts in style. And this Fall, Athleta is opening a store right here at Atlantic Station.
Athleta is owned by The Gap, Inc. The company’s other brands include the namesake Gap banner, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Piperlime.
[Disclosure: the author of this article is employed by North American Properties (Atlantic Station’s developer). Articles relating to North American Properties, Atlantic Station, or its affiliates will be treated like all other news content presented on What Now Atlanta. The owner of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog’s content unless explicitly noted.]