- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 3 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Athleta to open its first Georgia store at Atlantic Station
Mixed-use community announces new retail addition during Sister Hazel Concert.
Athleta, a retailer offering women’s yoga clothing, swimwear, running clothing and athletic clothing for fitness, golf & tennis, is opening its first Georgia location in Midtown.
The active sports retailer will open at Atlantic Station, Mark Toro, co-owner of the mixed-use community, announced at a Sister Hazel concert Saturday evening.
In a statement to What Now Atlanta, Athleta confirmed it would open a store at Atlantic Station this fall.
Athleta has been offering the ultimate performance apparel for active women since 1998. Whether you’re a weekend warrior, a committed yogini or a fiercely-driven competitive athlete, the Athleta collection is made to stand up to your toughest workouts in style. And this Fall, Athleta is opening a store right here at Atlantic Station.
Athleta is owned by The Gap, Inc. The company’s other brands include the namesake Gap banner, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Piperlime.
[Disclosure: the author of this article is employed by North American Properties (Atlantic Station’s developer). Articles relating to North American Properties, Atlantic Station, or its affiliates will be treated like all other news content presented on What Now Atlanta. The owner of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog’s content unless explicitly noted.]