- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 9 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 31 days ago
Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Buckhead restaurant, Justin’s shutters
Manager lies to the AJC, claiming the restaurant only closed for renovations.
“It’s closed for renovations,” is an excuse Atlanta is becoming all too familiar with among restauranteurs hiding the imminent closure of their restaurants.
Justin’s, a 14-year old restaurant in Buckhead, is the latest perpetrator.
The restaurant, at 2200 Peachtree Road, closed its doors permanently Saturday, June 9, after its manager told the AJC it was slated for renovations and would eventually reopen.
So, the AJC went all old-school on us and decided to speak with a spokesperson for Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group (BBWEG), Saturday.
The entertainment group, founded by Combs, confirmed with the AJC the restaurant will not reopen.
For the rest of the AJC’s thoughtful report, click here.