- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Buckhead restaurant, Justin’s shutters
Manager lies to the AJC, claiming the restaurant only closed for renovations.
“It’s closed for renovations,” is an excuse Atlanta is becoming all too familiar with among restauranteurs hiding the imminent closure of their restaurants.
Justin’s, a 14-year old restaurant in Buckhead, is the latest perpetrator.
The restaurant, at 2200 Peachtree Road, closed its doors permanently Saturday, June 9, after its manager told the AJC it was slated for renovations and would eventually reopen.
So, the AJC went all old-school on us and decided to speak with a spokesperson for Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group (BBWEG), Saturday.
The entertainment group, founded by Combs, confirmed with the AJC the restaurant will not reopen.
For the rest of the AJC’s thoughtful report, click here.