- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Buckhead restaurant, Justin’s shutters
Manager lies to the AJC, claiming the restaurant only closed for renovations.
“It’s closed for renovations,” is an excuse Atlanta is becoming all too familiar with among restauranteurs hiding the imminent closure of their restaurants.
Justin’s, a 14-year old restaurant in Buckhead, is the latest perpetrator.
The restaurant, at 2200 Peachtree Road, closed its doors permanently Saturday, June 9, after its manager told the AJC it was slated for renovations and would eventually reopen.
So, the AJC went all old-school on us and decided to speak with a spokesperson for Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group (BBWEG), Saturday.
The entertainment group, founded by Combs, confirmed with the AJC the restaurant will not reopen.
For the rest of the AJC’s thoughtful report, click here.