- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Buckhead restaurant, Justin’s shutters
Manager lies to the AJC, claiming the restaurant only closed for renovations.
“It’s closed for renovations,” is an excuse Atlanta is becoming all too familiar with among restauranteurs hiding the imminent closure of their restaurants.
Justin’s, a 14-year old restaurant in Buckhead, is the latest perpetrator.
The restaurant, at 2200 Peachtree Road, closed its doors permanently Saturday, June 9, after its manager told the AJC it was slated for renovations and would eventually reopen.
So, the AJC went all old-school on us and decided to speak with a spokesperson for Bad Boy Worldwide Entertainment Group (BBWEG), Saturday.
The entertainment group, founded by Combs, confirmed with the AJC the restaurant will not reopen.
For the rest of the AJC’s thoughtful report, click here.