- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 8 hours ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
Gekko Sushi & Lounge, Jersey Mike’s and other restaurants that failed health inspections in May
More failed inspections in Fulton county include Longhorn Steakhouse and Waffle House.
What’s considered failing?
Failing scores change from one health inspector to the next but the industry standard is that anything below a 70 (out of 100) is failing, according to April Majors, public information officer for the Fulton County Environmental Health Services Department.
With out further ado, here’s a list of Fulton County restaurants that failed their health inspection in April– Bon appétit!
Gekko Sushi & Lounge
Failed inspection: May 30, 2012 Score: 67, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(620 Glen Iris Drive Suite C Atlanta, GA 30308)
Jersey Mike’s Subs
Failed inspection: May 31 , 2012 Score: 69, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(1000 Northside Drive Suite 1200 Atlanta, GA 30318)
Failed inspection: May 31, 2012 Score: 58, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(3480 Camp Creek Parkway East Point, GA 30344)
Failed inspection: May 23, 2012 Score: 68, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(2770 Lenox Road Building 1 Suite 10 Atlanta, GA 30324)
Failed inspection: May 29, 2012 Score: 67, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(1766 Howell Mill Road Atlanta, GA 30318)
[Editor's note: The health inspection reports listed might not reflect the most recent scores for these restaurants. Wondering why we don’t publish re-inspections and passing scores? Click here.]