- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Fifth Group’s Ecco to join The Original El Taco at the airport
European influenced restaurant finalizes plans to open at Atlanta airport’s new international terminal.
Fifth Group Restaurants is bringing its popular Mediterranean concept to the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Ecco, the restaurant group’s European influenced eatery situated in Midtown, will open its second location at the airport’s new international terminal.
The restaurant submitted an application to City of Atlanta Wednesday for a building permit to begin construction on its new restaurant space inside Harsfield-Jackson.
An estimated $878,000 will be spent to build-out the 4,365-square-foot Ecco restaurant, according to the application.
The Mediterranean restaurant will open at the International Concourse F section of the airport, according to the application. The Original El Taco, Fifth Group’s Mexican concept, will also open in Concourse F.
Fifth Group’s other restaurants include South City Kitchen Midtown, South City Kitchen Vinings, La Tavola Trattoria, The Original El Taco Virginia-Highland and Alma Cocina, according to the restaurant group’s website.
Lure, Fifth Group’s newest restaurant, will open in the now-shuttered Vickery’s Midtown space.
Fifth Group was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map