- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Chipotle chain to open restaurant in Howell Mill Village
Mexican grill submits application for a building permit.
A popular Mexican chain restaurant is set to open inside the Howell Mill Village shopping center.
Denver-based Chipotle Mexican Grill submitted an application to City of Atlanta Friday for a building permit to convert space at the shopping center into the restaurant.
The 2,700-square-foot space, at 2020 Howell Mill road, will cost an estimated $350,000 to convert, according to the application.
Regency Centers, the real estate development company that owns Howell Mill Village, included Chipotle in its latest site map.
The Mexican grill will occupy space 39, across from Chase bank. The neighboring space (37) is still available for lease, according to the site map.
Chipotle was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map