- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Owner of Roswell’s Table & Main to open Osteria Mattone
Italian restaurant to open on Canton Street, summer 2013.
The owner and executive chef behind Roswell’s Table & Main are opening a new concept in the Roswell Historic District.
Called Osteria Mattone, the Italian restaurant at 1095 Canton Street, is set to open summer 2013, according to a press release.
“The restaurant will reflect a rustic neighborhood trattoria offering fresh, locally sourced ingredients from nearby Georgia farms, artisan bakers and purveyors,” according to the release.
“Menu highlights include handmade pastas and wood-fired pizzas baked in a hand-crafted brick pizza oven, a focal point of the dining room’s interior design.”
The 4,200-square-foot space will undergo a full renovation. Osteria Mattone will incorporate a terrace and dining patio on the front lawn. There will be a private lot for guest parking.
View larger map