- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Kevin Rathbun spending $800K to open KR SteakBar
Chef submits application for building permit to convert Peachtree Hills space into restaurant.
Chef Kevin Rathbun will soon have another space to hang his name.
The Atlanta-based restauranteur who owns Rathbun’s, Kevin Rathbun Steak and Krog Bar, submitted an application Monday for a building permit to covert space into his newest concept, KR SteakBar.
Rathbun will spend an estimated $800,000 to convert the 4,000-square-foot space, at 349 Peachtree Hills, into the restaurant, according to the application.
KR SteakBar is on schedule to open August 2012. Click here to read more about Rathbun’s new namesake.
View larger map