- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
[Rendering] dTox Juice Bar to open Buckhead location
Midtown juice bar secures lease for second store.
dTox, Atlanta’s first “organic juice bar” since November 2011, is already planning a second location.
Located in Midtown on the corner of 6th and Argonne, dTox is making its way to 3210 Roswell Road in Buckhead, according to Shannon Sliger, co-owner of the juice bar.
“There’s nothing like dTox in Atlanta,” Sliger told What Now Atlanta in an interview Wednesday. “It’s an easy, delicious way to get health and vitality.”
Since its opening a short six months ago, dTox has already begun building a celebrity clientele including Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for the Health, Medical & Wellness unit at CNN, she said.
dTox Buckhead is slated to open this Summer with a projected May 1 grand opening.
For more information about dTox, checkout UrbanDaddy’s write up.
View larger map