- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
[Rendering] dTox Juice Bar to open Buckhead location
Midtown juice bar secures lease for second store.
dTox, Atlanta’s first “organic juice bar” since November 2011, is already planning a second location.
Located in Midtown on the corner of 6th and Argonne, dTox is making its way to 3210 Roswell Road in Buckhead, according to Shannon Sliger, co-owner of the juice bar.
“There’s nothing like dTox in Atlanta,” Sliger told What Now Atlanta in an interview Wednesday. “It’s an easy, delicious way to get health and vitality.”
Since its opening a short six months ago, dTox has already begun building a celebrity clientele including Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for the Health, Medical & Wellness unit at CNN, she said.
dTox Buckhead is slated to open this Summer with a projected May 1 grand opening.
For more information about dTox, checkout UrbanDaddy’s write up.
View larger map