- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
[Rendering] dTox Juice Bar to open Buckhead location
Midtown juice bar secures lease for second store.
dTox, Atlanta’s first “organic juice bar” since November 2011, is already planning a second location.
Located in Midtown on the corner of 6th and Argonne, dTox is making its way to 3210 Roswell Road in Buckhead, according to Shannon Sliger, co-owner of the juice bar.
“There’s nothing like dTox in Atlanta,” Sliger told What Now Atlanta in an interview Wednesday. “It’s an easy, delicious way to get health and vitality.”
Since its opening a short six months ago, dTox has already begun building a celebrity clientele including Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for the Health, Medical & Wellness unit at CNN, she said.
dTox Buckhead is slated to open this Summer with a projected May 1 grand opening.
For more information about dTox, checkout UrbanDaddy’s write up.
View larger map