- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
[Rendering] dTox Juice Bar to open Buckhead location
Midtown juice bar secures lease for second store.
dTox, Atlanta’s first “organic juice bar” since November 2011, is already planning a second location.
Located in Midtown on the corner of 6th and Argonne, dTox is making its way to 3210 Roswell Road in Buckhead, according to Shannon Sliger, co-owner of the juice bar.
“There’s nothing like dTox in Atlanta,” Sliger told What Now Atlanta in an interview Wednesday. “It’s an easy, delicious way to get health and vitality.”
Since its opening a short six months ago, dTox has already begun building a celebrity clientele including Dr. Sanjay Gupta, chief medical correspondent for the Health, Medical & Wellness unit at CNN, she said.
dTox Buckhead is slated to open this Summer with a projected May 1 grand opening.
For more information about dTox, checkout UrbanDaddy’s write up.
View larger map