- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Tin Lizzy’s, Fresh To Order, La Tagliatella and Jazmin Spa to open at Emory Point
Other signed tenants at the mixed-use development include Marlow’s Tavern, Which Wich and more.
Cousins Properties Inc. has secured more tenants for its Emory Point development.
The company recently announced it has signed three more restaurants and a spa for the $100 million apartment and retail project across from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC) first reported.
La Tagliatella, a Madrid-based European pasta and pizza restaurant, is among the four recently signed tenants for Emory Point. La Tagliatella has more than 110 restaurants in Spain and France and chose Atlanta as the first American city to introduce its flavors, according to a press release.
Atlanta-based Tin Lizzy’s and Fresh To Order also have signed on to the property. Additionally, Jazmin Spa will open its fourth location at Emory Point.
Phase I of Emory Point — which includes 80,000 square feet of retail and more than 400 apartments — is set to open in late fall, according to Cousins Properties’ website.
View larger map