- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Tin Lizzy’s, Fresh To Order, La Tagliatella and Jazmin Spa to open at Emory Point
Other signed tenants at the mixed-use development include Marlow’s Tavern, Which Wich and more.
Cousins Properties Inc. has secured more tenants for its Emory Point development.
The company recently announced it has signed three more restaurants and a spa for the $100 million apartment and retail project across from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Amy Wenk with the Atlanta Business Chronicle (ABC) first reported.
La Tagliatella, a Madrid-based European pasta and pizza restaurant, is among the four recently signed tenants for Emory Point. La Tagliatella has more than 110 restaurants in Spain and France and chose Atlanta as the first American city to introduce its flavors, according to a press release.
Atlanta-based Tin Lizzy’s and Fresh To Order also have signed on to the property. Additionally, Jazmin Spa will open its fourth location at Emory Point.
Phase I of Emory Point — which includes 80,000 square feet of retail and more than 400 apartments — is set to open in late fall, according to Cousins Properties’ website.
View larger map