- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 22 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 18 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 33 days ago
Royal Orchid shutters its Midtown location after 18 years
Thai restaurant closes its Midtown Promenade store Sunday, Feb. 5.
Royal Orchid, a Thai restaurant with corner space at the Midtown Promenade shopping center, has closed.
The Thai restaurant, at 931 Monroe Drive, posted several signs on the entrance and windows of its space announcing it “officially closed its business on Feb. 5, 2012.”
“Dear customers, we regret to inform you that Royal Orchid Thai Cuisine is officially closed its business on Feb. 5, 2012,” according to the posted sign.
“I am writing to thank you for your business with us during the past 18 years. It has been a pleasure to serve you.”
This is the second Asian restaurant to close at Midtown Promenade in the past year. NAM Vietnamese restaurant closed at the Midtown shopping center January, 2011.
Royal Orchid was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map