- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 7 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Kevin Rathbun to open KR SteakBar in Peachtree Hills
Restaurant takes space at Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)
UPDATE (April 23, 2012): Kevin Rathbun spending $800K to open K & R Steak Bar
Kevin Rathbun, owner of foodie favorite’s Rathbun’s, Krog Bar and Kevin Rathbun Steak, is opening a new concept in the Peachtree Hills area of Buckhead, according to a press release Tuesday.
The new restaurant will be called KR SteakBar and will open under the direction of Rathbun, his wife Melissa and business partners, Cliff Bramble and Kirk Parks, according to the release.
“Sixteen years ago I was welcomed to Atlanta with overall warmth and I am happy to have found a great neighborhood for my next restaurant,” Rathbun said in the release.
The restaurant, at 351 Peachtree Hills Avenue Northeast, will offer a menu of “small plate steak meets Italian fare” and will be designed by The Johnson Studio.
KR SteakBar will have one-hundred and twenty seats, a full bar, and an outdoor patio and is slated to open August 2012.
View larger map