- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
[Rendering] New Italian restaurant opening adjacent to Midtown’s 5 Napkin Burger
Ground breaks on Nona Mia space (formerly Sweet Devil Moon) for ‘Campagnolo.’
Peasant Restaurants, the group behind Peasant Bistro, has broken ground on a soon-to-open Italian eatery in Midtown, Creative Loafing first reported.
Permits filed with City of Atlanta last September suggested the Italian restaurant would open as “Bistro 980.” Instead, it will be called Campagnolo.
The Italian restaurant and bar is on schedule to open in February, according to Jeffrey Bruce Baker Designs, the architectural firm responsible for the rendering shown above.
As shown in the rendering, Midtowners can rejoice in knowing the hideous plastic patio enclosure formerly on the space was recently torn down and will be no more.
View larger map