- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
Midtown to get Senor Patron Mexican Restaurant
Eatery to open at Spire Condos.
Midtown is getting a new Mexican restaurant start-up.
Senor Patron filed permits to open in space formerly occupied by Fune Sushi Bar and Ultra lounge inside the Spire Condos, at 860 Peachtree Street.
The space will receive new furniture, seating and bar, according to the permit. Its kitchen will also get remodeled.
Senor Patron will spend an estimated $100K on the commercial alterations to its new 3,880-square-foot space.
Senor Patron isn’t the only new Mexican Restaurant coming to Midtown.
View larger map