- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Midtown to get Senor Patron Mexican Restaurant
Eatery to open at Spire Condos.
Midtown is getting a new Mexican restaurant start-up.
Senor Patron filed permits to open in space formerly occupied by Fune Sushi Bar and Ultra lounge inside the Spire Condos, at 860 Peachtree Street.
The space will receive new furniture, seating and bar, according to the permit. Its kitchen will also get remodeled.
Senor Patron will spend an estimated $100K on the commercial alterations to its new 3,880-square-foot space.
Senor Patron isn’t the only new Mexican Restaurant coming to Midtown.
View larger map