- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 day ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 day ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 3 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 3 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 5 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
Georgian Terrace Hotel opening ‘yet to be named’ concept near its Livingston Restaurant & Bar
Midtown’s 100-year-old hotel files permits for new addition.
UPDATE (May 25, 2012):Update: Georgian Terrace’s new ‘community bar’ Proof and Provision to open June 1
Georgian Terrace Hotel is opening a new concept separate to its current in-house restaurant, Livingston Restaurant & Bar.
The 100-year-old Midtown hotel, at 659 Peachtree Street, filed a permit with City of Atlanta for an “interior renovation of existing restaurant space” for the “Georgian Terrace Bar,” last week.
A Livingston spokeswoman sent What Now Atlanta this statement Thursday:
The “yet to be named” concept is slated to be a compliment to its’ elegant full service sister upstairs. Bar focused with an emphasis on crafted interpretations of the classics, artisan beers and other unusual finds. Comes complete with a “modern snack bar” approach to food. Dark colored wood, brushed metals and century old brick creates an industrial but comfortable feel. Debuting late spring 2012.
Construction on Livingston’s sister concept will cost an estimated $75,000, according to the permit.
View larger map