- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Georgian Terrace Hotel opening ‘yet to be named’ concept near its Livingston Restaurant & Bar
Midtown’s 100-year-old hotel files permits for new addition.
UPDATE (May 25, 2012):Update: Georgian Terrace’s new ‘community bar’ Proof and Provision to open June 1
Georgian Terrace Hotel is opening a new concept separate to its current in-house restaurant, Livingston Restaurant & Bar.
The 100-year-old Midtown hotel, at 659 Peachtree Street, filed a permit with City of Atlanta for an “interior renovation of existing restaurant space” for the “Georgian Terrace Bar,” last week.
A Livingston spokeswoman sent What Now Atlanta this statement Thursday:
The “yet to be named” concept is slated to be a compliment to its’ elegant full service sister upstairs. Bar focused with an emphasis on crafted interpretations of the classics, artisan beers and other unusual finds. Comes complete with a “modern snack bar” approach to food. Dark colored wood, brushed metals and century old brick creates an industrial but comfortable feel. Debuting late spring 2012.
Construction on Livingston’s sister concept will cost an estimated $75,000, according to the permit.
View larger map