- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Ludacris to open ‘Chicken & Beer’ restaurant at Atlanta International Airport
American rapper and actor tweeted restaurant plans to 3.7 million Twitter followers Tuesday.
Christopher Brian Bridges, better known by his stage name Ludacris, is opening a second restaurant in Atlanta. Straits, his other Atlanta eatery, is located on Juniper Street in Midtown.
Tuesday evening the American rapper and actor tweeted his newest venture, Chicken & Beer, will open at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
“Im taking my restaurateur footprint into the busiest airport in the WORLD! Hartsfield-Jackson ATL International!,” Ludacris tweeted. “Chicken & Beer coming soon!”
Ludacris’ new restaurant most likely gets its name from “Chicken-n-Beer,” his third studio album which peaked at number one in the United States with 429,000 copies sold in the first week, according to Wikipedia. The album was release in 2003.
Chicken & Beer will open at Concourse D, Ludacris tweeted in response to one of his more that 3.7 million Twitter followers, minutes later.
Concourse D’s current restaurant tenants include Blimpie Express Subs, Burger King, Chili’s To Go, Cinnabon, Freshëns, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Phillip’s Seafood, Quiznos, Sbarro Pizza, Simply Fabulous Deserts & Treats, Sojourner’s Bar & Lounge, Starbucks, Sweet Georgia’s Juke Joint and Wolfgang Puck, according to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport’s IFly.com listing.
View larger map