- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Ludacris to open ‘Chicken & Beer’ restaurant at Atlanta International Airport
American rapper and actor tweeted restaurant plans to 3.7 million Twitter followers Tuesday.
Christopher Brian Bridges, better known by his stage name Ludacris, is opening a second restaurant in Atlanta. Straits, his other Atlanta eatery, is located on Juniper Street in Midtown.
Tuesday evening the American rapper and actor tweeted his newest venture, Chicken & Beer, will open at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
“Im taking my restaurateur footprint into the busiest airport in the WORLD! Hartsfield-Jackson ATL International!,” Ludacris tweeted. “Chicken & Beer coming soon!”
Ludacris’ new restaurant most likely gets its name from “Chicken-n-Beer,” his third studio album which peaked at number one in the United States with 429,000 copies sold in the first week, according to Wikipedia. The album was release in 2003.
Chicken & Beer will open at Concourse D, Ludacris tweeted in response to one of his more that 3.7 million Twitter followers, minutes later.
Concourse D’s current restaurant tenants include Blimpie Express Subs, Burger King, Chili’s To Go, Cinnabon, Freshëns, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Phillip’s Seafood, Quiznos, Sbarro Pizza, Simply Fabulous Deserts & Treats, Sojourner’s Bar & Lounge, Starbucks, Sweet Georgia’s Juke Joint and Wolfgang Puck, according to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport’s IFly.com listing.
View larger map