- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Ludacris to open ‘Chicken & Beer’ restaurant at Atlanta International Airport
American rapper and actor tweeted restaurant plans to 3.7 million Twitter followers Tuesday.
Christopher Brian Bridges, better known by his stage name Ludacris, is opening a second restaurant in Atlanta. Straits, his other Atlanta eatery, is located on Juniper Street in Midtown.
Tuesday evening the American rapper and actor tweeted his newest venture, Chicken & Beer, will open at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
“Im taking my restaurateur footprint into the busiest airport in the WORLD! Hartsfield-Jackson ATL International!,” Ludacris tweeted. “Chicken & Beer coming soon!”
Ludacris’ new restaurant most likely gets its name from “Chicken-n-Beer,” his third studio album which peaked at number one in the United States with 429,000 copies sold in the first week, according to Wikipedia. The album was release in 2003.
Chicken & Beer will open at Concourse D, Ludacris tweeted in response to one of his more that 3.7 million Twitter followers, minutes later.
Concourse D’s current restaurant tenants include Blimpie Express Subs, Burger King, Chili’s To Go, Cinnabon, Freshëns, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Phillip’s Seafood, Quiznos, Sbarro Pizza, Simply Fabulous Deserts & Treats, Sojourner’s Bar & Lounge, Starbucks, Sweet Georgia’s Juke Joint and Wolfgang Puck, according to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport’s IFly.com listing.
View larger map