- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Revealed! Ponce City Market’s first confirmed tenant is Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
Decatur coffee shop opening temporary store at development’s marketing center until its permanent space becomes available.
Ponce City Market’s first tenant is coming this spring to the Midtown mixed-use development.
Dancing Goats, a coffee bar in Decatur, will open a temporary store in the former auto-service bay area on the corner of Glen Iris and North Avenue at the former City Hall East site, according to Mike Ferguson, business development director for the coffee brand.
The coffee bar will relocate to a permanent 1,000-square-foot space in about two years, Ferguson told What Now Atlanta in a telephone interview Thursday.
Dancing Goats will offer the same menu from its Decatur store but its design will reflect the vintage aesthetic of the City Hall East building, he said.
Ponce City Market filed a building permit with city of Atlanta early December to build its temporary marketing center. Also included in the permit is a coffee shop (Dancing Goats), meeting space for small events and contractors’ temporary offices.
The Midtown mixed-used development, at 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue, will spend an estimated $300,000 building the temporary spaces.
View larger map