- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Ormsby’s, Hong Kong Harbor and other Fulton County restaurants that failed health inspections in November
What’s considered failing?
Failing scores change from one health inspector to the next but the industry standard is that anything below a 70 (out of 100) is failing, according to April Majors, public information officer for the Fulton County Environmental Health Services Department.
With out further ado, here’s a list of Fulton County restaurants that failed their health inspection in November– Bon appétit!
Failed inspection: November 16, 2011 Score: 60, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(1170 Howell Mill Road Suite 20 Atlanta, GA 30318)
Hong Kong Harbor
Failed inspection: November 21, 2011 Score: 52, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(2184 Cheshire Bridge Road Atlanta, GA 30324)
Rafeedie’s Catering & Fava Mezze Restaurant
Failed inspection: November 14, 2011 Score: 65, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(1099 Hemphill Avenue Suite A Atlanta, GA 30318)
Failed inspection: November 22, 2011 Score: 68, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(2204 North Point Circle Alpharetta, GA 30022)
Failed inspection: November 30, 2011 Score: 41, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(1923 Howell Mill Road Atlanta, GA 30318)
Olympic Flame Restaurant
Failed inspection: November 14, 2011 Score: 59, Grade: U (Full report and violations)
(1740 Marietta Boulevard NW Atlanta, GA 30318)
[Editor's note: The health inspection reports listed might not reflect the most recent scores for these restaurants. Wondering why we don’t publish re-inspections and passing scores? Click here.]