- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Probably. But the Midtown French bistro hasn’t ‘finalized’ those plans yet.
UPDATE (Dec. 9, 2011): Update: Midtown restaurant not ‘amused’ with our report of its possible closure
Amuse! Restaurant Bar & Lounge is most likely going to close.
After being tipped off by industry insiders, What Now Atlanta asked Haykel Arfaooui, general manager at the French bistro, if Amuse! was going to close, in a telephone interview Tuesday.
“Nothing is finalized at this time,” Arfaooui said. “We’re trying to keep [Amuse!] open. We’re still working on some things.”
Sunday, Amuse! announced on Facebook it would cut its dinner hours to only include Tuesday through Saturday. It used to serve dinner Sundays as well.
“Please note that we will no longer be serving dinner on Sunday evenings effective this evening, December 4,” according to the post.
The owners of Amuse! were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map