- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
Probably. But the Midtown French bistro hasn’t ‘finalized’ those plans yet.
UPDATE (Dec. 9, 2011): Update: Midtown restaurant not ‘amused’ with our report of its possible closure
Amuse! Restaurant Bar & Lounge is most likely going to close.
After being tipped off by industry insiders, What Now Atlanta asked Haykel Arfaooui, general manager at the French bistro, if Amuse! was going to close, in a telephone interview Tuesday.
“Nothing is finalized at this time,” Arfaooui said. “We’re trying to keep [Amuse!] open. We’re still working on some things.”
Sunday, Amuse! announced on Facebook it would cut its dinner hours to only include Tuesday through Saturday. It used to serve dinner Sundays as well.
“Please note that we will no longer be serving dinner on Sunday evenings effective this evening, December 4,” according to the post.
The owners of Amuse! were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map