- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Probably. But the Midtown French bistro hasn’t ‘finalized’ those plans yet.
UPDATE (Dec. 9, 2011): Update: Midtown restaurant not ‘amused’ with our report of its possible closure
Amuse! Restaurant Bar & Lounge is most likely going to close.
After being tipped off by industry insiders, What Now Atlanta asked Haykel Arfaooui, general manager at the French bistro, if Amuse! was going to close, in a telephone interview Tuesday.
“Nothing is finalized at this time,” Arfaooui said. “We’re trying to keep [Amuse!] open. We’re still working on some things.”
Sunday, Amuse! announced on Facebook it would cut its dinner hours to only include Tuesday through Saturday. It used to serve dinner Sundays as well.
“Please note that we will no longer be serving dinner on Sunday evenings effective this evening, December 4,” according to the post.
The owners of Amuse! were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map