- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 7 hours ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
Probably. But the Midtown French bistro hasn’t ‘finalized’ those plans yet.
UPDATE (Dec. 9, 2011): Update: Midtown restaurant not ‘amused’ with our report of its possible closure
Amuse! Restaurant Bar & Lounge is most likely going to close.
After being tipped off by industry insiders, What Now Atlanta asked Haykel Arfaooui, general manager at the French bistro, if Amuse! was going to close, in a telephone interview Tuesday.
“Nothing is finalized at this time,” Arfaooui said. “We’re trying to keep [Amuse!] open. We’re still working on some things.”
Sunday, Amuse! announced on Facebook it would cut its dinner hours to only include Tuesday through Saturday. It used to serve dinner Sundays as well.
“Please note that we will no longer be serving dinner on Sunday evenings effective this evening, December 4,” according to the post.
The owners of Amuse! were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map