- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Creative Loafing names What Now Atlanta favorite blog to follow on Twitter
Other Twitter favorites include ‘Mayor of Ponce,’ Big Boi and Lance Gummere.
Creative Loafing (CL) released its Twitter issue yesterday.
The newspaper questions whether or not “Twitter-friendly Atlanta” is actually one of America’s most wired cities, it its cover story.
In other related Twitter headlines from Thursday’s issue, CL staffers picked What Now Atlanta as a Twitter favorite and included another list of “Atlanta’s most wanted Twitter handles.”
Here’s Besha Rodell’s, food editor and restaurant critic at Creative Loafing, “favorite Atlantans to follow on Twitter:”
Restaurant and retail news and gossip. Of all the ATL upstart bloggers to attempt this, Caleb is doing the best job. He’s gonna go far.
Former CL columnist & Americapedia author offers insight and wit on everything from Iran’s nuclear crisis to Justin Bieber’s new hairdo.
A lot of chefs tweet more than Lance (Shed at Glenwood), but his mix of honest cheffy personality and smart fuck-it-all humor makes me happy.
For Creative Loafing’s entire list, click here.