- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Creative Loafing names What Now Atlanta favorite blog to follow on Twitter
Other Twitter favorites include ‘Mayor of Ponce,’ Big Boi and Lance Gummere.
Creative Loafing (CL) released its Twitter issue yesterday.
The newspaper questions whether or not “Twitter-friendly Atlanta” is actually one of America’s most wired cities, it its cover story.
In other related Twitter headlines from Thursday’s issue, CL staffers picked What Now Atlanta as a Twitter favorite and included another list of “Atlanta’s most wanted Twitter handles.”
Here’s Besha Rodell’s, food editor and restaurant critic at Creative Loafing, “favorite Atlantans to follow on Twitter:”
Restaurant and retail news and gossip. Of all the ATL upstart bloggers to attempt this, Caleb is doing the best job. He’s gonna go far.
Former CL columnist & Americapedia author offers insight and wit on everything from Iran’s nuclear crisis to Justin Bieber’s new hairdo.
A lot of chefs tweet more than Lance (Shed at Glenwood), but his mix of honest cheffy personality and smart fuck-it-all humor makes me happy.
For Creative Loafing’s entire list, click here.