- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 1 day ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 1 day ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Creative Loafing names What Now Atlanta favorite blog to follow on Twitter
Other Twitter favorites include ‘Mayor of Ponce,’ Big Boi and Lance Gummere.
Creative Loafing (CL) released its Twitter issue yesterday.
The newspaper questions whether or not “Twitter-friendly Atlanta” is actually one of America’s most wired cities, it its cover story.
In other related Twitter headlines from Thursday’s issue, CL staffers picked What Now Atlanta as a Twitter favorite and included another list of “Atlanta’s most wanted Twitter handles.”
Here’s Besha Rodell’s, food editor and restaurant critic at Creative Loafing, “favorite Atlantans to follow on Twitter:”
Restaurant and retail news and gossip. Of all the ATL upstart bloggers to attempt this, Caleb is doing the best job. He’s gonna go far.
Former CL columnist & Americapedia author offers insight and wit on everything from Iran’s nuclear crisis to Justin Bieber’s new hairdo.
A lot of chefs tweet more than Lance (Shed at Glenwood), but his mix of honest cheffy personality and smart fuck-it-all humor makes me happy.
For Creative Loafing’s entire list, click here.