- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Creative Loafing names What Now Atlanta favorite blog to follow on Twitter
Other Twitter favorites include ‘Mayor of Ponce,’ Big Boi and Lance Gummere.
Creative Loafing (CL) released its Twitter issue yesterday.
The newspaper questions whether or not “Twitter-friendly Atlanta” is actually one of America’s most wired cities, it its cover story.
In other related Twitter headlines from Thursday’s issue, CL staffers picked What Now Atlanta as a Twitter favorite and included another list of “Atlanta’s most wanted Twitter handles.”
Here’s Besha Rodell’s, food editor and restaurant critic at Creative Loafing, “favorite Atlantans to follow on Twitter:”
Restaurant and retail news and gossip. Of all the ATL upstart bloggers to attempt this, Caleb is doing the best job. He’s gonna go far.
Former CL columnist & Americapedia author offers insight and wit on everything from Iran’s nuclear crisis to Justin Bieber’s new hairdo.
A lot of chefs tweet more than Lance (Shed at Glenwood), but his mix of honest cheffy personality and smart fuck-it-all humor makes me happy.
For Creative Loafing’s entire list, click here.