- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 4 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 7 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 8 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 15 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 21 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 22 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 30 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 30 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 30 days ago
White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails to replace All-Star Cafe
Max Lager’s owners file permit for new concept Downtown.
Brewed to Serve Restaurant Group, Inc., owner of Max Lager’s Wood-Fired Grill & Brewery, filed a permit earlier this month to begin construction on its newest restaurant concept, opening Downtown.
Called White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails, at 270 Peachtree Street, Brewed to Serve’s newest restaurant will replace the now shuttered All-Star Cafe.
The estimated cost of construction is $450,000.00, according to the permit.
White Oak will feature contemporary Southern cuisine from inland areas and is slated to open early 2012, according to its website.
Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle has more details on its concept here.
View larger map