- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails to replace All-Star Cafe
Max Lager’s owners file permit for new concept Downtown.
Brewed to Serve Restaurant Group, Inc., owner of Max Lager’s Wood-Fired Grill & Brewery, filed a permit earlier this month to begin construction on its newest restaurant concept, opening Downtown.
Called White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails, at 270 Peachtree Street, Brewed to Serve’s newest restaurant will replace the now shuttered All-Star Cafe.
The estimated cost of construction is $450,000.00, according to the permit.
White Oak will feature contemporary Southern cuisine from inland areas and is slated to open early 2012, according to its website.
Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle has more details on its concept here.
View larger map