- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails to replace All-Star Cafe
Max Lager’s owners file permit for new concept Downtown.
Brewed to Serve Restaurant Group, Inc., owner of Max Lager’s Wood-Fired Grill & Brewery, filed a permit earlier this month to begin construction on its newest restaurant concept, opening Downtown.
Called White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails, at 270 Peachtree Street, Brewed to Serve’s newest restaurant will replace the now shuttered All-Star Cafe.
The estimated cost of construction is $450,000.00, according to the permit.
White Oak will feature contemporary Southern cuisine from inland areas and is slated to open early 2012, according to its website.
Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle has more details on its concept here.
View larger map