- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Suburbs are getting a giant indoor trampoline park, too!
Sky Zone coming to Suwanee this December, just months before Buckhead gets Hang Time.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park, an all-trampoline walled playing court, is opening an Atlanta area location.
The indoor trampoline arena will open in Suwanee, at 560 Old Peachtree Road, Dec. 3, according to a press release.
“We are very excited to open the doors of the new Sky Zone franchise in Atlanta,” Jeff Platt, President of Sky Zone LLC said in a press release. “We are passionate in presenting families with a safe and unique place to spend quality time together while encouraging healthy lifestyle choices.”
Sky Zone’s main amenity is its “Open Jump,” for individuals and groups who want to “zip across the court, take a gigantic leap vertically, or bounce off the walls.”
Open jump costs $9.00 for 30 minutes and $13.00 for 90 minutes, according to Sky Zone’s website.
Other games and services at the indoor trampoline park include 3-D Dodgeball, SkyRobics fitness classes and 3-dimensional cardio and strength training program.
Sky Zone’s Suwanee location will be the company’s tenth indoor trampoline area, nationwide. Sky Zone has locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Massachusetts and Florida.
Hang Time, another indoor trampoline park, will open a Buckhead location next year.
View larger map