- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
- Topshop/Topman opening Atlanta location
Suburbs are getting a giant indoor trampoline park, too!
Sky Zone coming to Suwanee this December, just months before Buckhead gets Hang Time.
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park, an all-trampoline walled playing court, is opening an Atlanta area location.
The indoor trampoline arena will open in Suwanee, at 560 Old Peachtree Road, Dec. 3, according to a press release.
“We are very excited to open the doors of the new Sky Zone franchise in Atlanta,” Jeff Platt, President of Sky Zone LLC said in a press release. “We are passionate in presenting families with a safe and unique place to spend quality time together while encouraging healthy lifestyle choices.”
Sky Zone’s main amenity is its “Open Jump,” for individuals and groups who want to “zip across the court, take a gigantic leap vertically, or bounce off the walls.”
Open jump costs $9.00 for 30 minutes and $13.00 for 90 minutes, according to Sky Zone’s website.
Other games and services at the indoor trampoline park include 3-D Dodgeball, SkyRobics fitness classes and 3-dimensional cardio and strength training program.
Sky Zone’s Suwanee location will be the company’s tenth indoor trampoline area, nationwide. Sky Zone has locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Massachusetts and Florida.
Hang Time, another indoor trampoline park, will open a Buckhead location next year.
View larger map