- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Meehan’s Public House to open Midtown location
Irish pub leases 3,500-square-foot space at Atlantic Station.
Meehan’s Public House, an Irish pub, is opening in Midtown.
101 Concepts, the restaurant group behind Food 101, Cibo E Beve and Meehan’s, today signed a lease to open its Irish pub at Atlantic Station, according to Dotan Zuckerman, new leasing manager for the Midtown mixed-use development.
The Irish pub will take 3,500 square feet of space near Atlantic Station’s European style market, between Cafe Nineteen and Z Gallerie, facing Central Park, Zuckerman told What Now Atlanta in an email Monday.
Meehan’s Atlantic Station location will be it’s fourth pub total, according to the restaurant’s website.
It has a store in Sandy Springs, Vinings and Downtown.
View larger map