- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Meehan’s Public House to open Midtown location
Irish pub leases 3,500-square-foot space at Atlantic Station.
Meehan’s Public House, an Irish pub, is opening in Midtown.
101 Concepts, the restaurant group behind Food 101, Cibo E Beve and Meehan’s, today signed a lease to open its Irish pub at Atlantic Station, according to Dotan Zuckerman, new leasing manager for the Midtown mixed-use development.
The Irish pub will take 3,500 square feet of space near Atlantic Station’s European style market, between Cafe Nineteen and Z Gallerie, facing Central Park, Zuckerman told What Now Atlanta in an email Monday.
Meehan’s Atlantic Station location will be it’s fourth pub total, according to the restaurant’s website.
It has a store in Sandy Springs, Vinings and Downtown.
View larger map