- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 2 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 4 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 4 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 6 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 6 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill to replace Midtown’s Bakeshop
Is the Midtown bakery relocating? Owner won’t say.
UPDATE (Nov. 25, 2011): Midtown’s Bakeshop plans to rise again
Bakeshop, which replaced Gold Star Bakery in 2009, at 903 Peachtree Street in Midtown, is now also being replaced.
Florida-based Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, in partnership with Ruby Tuesday Inc., will take the Midtown bakery’s place, according to a permit filed with City of Atlanta Monday.
The Mexican grill, which is also opening a Buckhead location in space formerly belonging to Johnny Rockets, will spend an estimated $90,000.00 altering the existing bakery, according to the permit.
What Now Atlanta spoke to Jonathan St. Hilaire, chef and owner at Bakeshop, in a telephone call Wednesday. We asked if the Midtown bakery would relocate. Hilaire had no comment.
Photo courtesy of CitySeekr.com
View larger map