- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Lime Fresh Mexican Grill to replace Midtown’s Bakeshop
Is the Midtown bakery relocating? Owner won’t say.
UPDATE (Nov. 25, 2011): Midtown’s Bakeshop plans to rise again
Bakeshop, which replaced Gold Star Bakery in 2009, at 903 Peachtree Street in Midtown, is now also being replaced.
Florida-based Lime Fresh Mexican Grill, in partnership with Ruby Tuesday Inc., will take the Midtown bakery’s place, according to a permit filed with City of Atlanta Monday.
The Mexican grill, which is also opening a Buckhead location in space formerly belonging to Johnny Rockets, will spend an estimated $90,000.00 altering the existing bakery, according to the permit.
What Now Atlanta spoke to Jonathan St. Hilaire, chef and owner at Bakeshop, in a telephone call Wednesday. We asked if the Midtown bakery would relocate. Hilaire had no comment.
Photo courtesy of CitySeekr.com
View larger map