- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
World of Coca, Fox Theatre, Varsity & seven other Atlanta landmarks are being immortalized in Lego bricks
Legoland Discovery Center announces 10 winning buildings for its Miniland city, made from the iconic plastic brick.
Legoland, which is building its Discovery Center at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead, announced late last week, the ten Atlanta attractions that will appear at the theme park’s “Miniland” exhibit.
The following 10 Atlanta icons will be featured, according to a press release:
Construction for Legoland’s Discovery Center is well underway.
The 32,000-square-foot Legoland is being constructed in the former food court area on the third level of Phipps Plaza. Johnny Rockets, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Subway will remain at the mall, but are currently being relocated.
Legoland is on schedule for an April 2012 opening. For more details on Legoland’s Phipps Plaza “Discovery Center,” click here.
View larger map