- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 1 day ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 1 day ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
World of Coca, Fox Theatre, Varsity & seven other Atlanta landmarks are being immortalized in Lego bricks
Legoland Discovery Center announces 10 winning buildings for its Miniland city, made from the iconic plastic brick.
Legoland, which is building its Discovery Center at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead, announced late last week, the ten Atlanta attractions that will appear at the theme park’s “Miniland” exhibit.
The following 10 Atlanta icons will be featured, according to a press release:
Construction for Legoland’s Discovery Center is well underway.
The 32,000-square-foot Legoland is being constructed in the former food court area on the third level of Phipps Plaza. Johnny Rockets, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Subway will remain at the mall, but are currently being relocated.
Legoland is on schedule for an April 2012 opening. For more details on Legoland’s Phipps Plaza “Discovery Center,” click here.
View larger map