- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 9 hours ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 6 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 9 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 23 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
World of Coca, Fox Theatre, Varsity & seven other Atlanta landmarks are being immortalized in Lego bricks
Legoland Discovery Center announces 10 winning buildings for its Miniland city, made from the iconic plastic brick.
Legoland, which is building its Discovery Center at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead, announced late last week, the ten Atlanta attractions that will appear at the theme park’s “Miniland” exhibit.
The following 10 Atlanta icons will be featured, according to a press release:
Construction for Legoland’s Discovery Center is well underway.
The 32,000-square-foot Legoland is being constructed in the former food court area on the third level of Phipps Plaza. Johnny Rockets, Moe’s Southwest Grill and Subway will remain at the mall, but are currently being relocated.
Legoland is on schedule for an April 2012 opening. For more details on Legoland’s Phipps Plaza “Discovery Center,” click here.
View larger map