- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 day ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 day ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 3 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
- NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Canoe owners opening wine and beer boutiquePosted 2 weeks ago
Wildfire to close December 21; Capital Grille on standby
Steakhouse to replace perimeter area restaurant with second metro Atlanta location.
Wildfire restaurant will close its Perimeter area location Dec. 21, Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
The steaks, chops and seafood restaurant first opened at 94 Perimeter Center West in 2006.
The Capital Grille, which has a location in Buckhead, plans to open its second Metro Atlanta location in Wildfire’s place, according to the report.
The Capital Grille should open sometime next year.
For more details, read Schoolcraft’s thoughtful report here.
View larger map