- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Wildfire to close December 21; Capital Grille on standby
Steakhouse to replace perimeter area restaurant with second metro Atlanta location.
Wildfire restaurant will close its Perimeter area location Dec. 21, Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
The steaks, chops and seafood restaurant first opened at 94 Perimeter Center West in 2006.
The Capital Grille, which has a location in Buckhead, plans to open its second Metro Atlanta location in Wildfire’s place, according to the report.
The Capital Grille should open sometime next year.
For more details, read Schoolcraft’s thoughtful report here.
View larger map