- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 4 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 7 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 9 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 14 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 16 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 21 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 22 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 31 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 31 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 31 days ago
Wildfire to close December 21; Capital Grille on standby
Steakhouse to replace perimeter area restaurant with second metro Atlanta location.
Wildfire restaurant will close its Perimeter area location Dec. 21, Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
The steaks, chops and seafood restaurant first opened at 94 Perimeter Center West in 2006.
The Capital Grille, which has a location in Buckhead, plans to open its second Metro Atlanta location in Wildfire’s place, according to the report.
The Capital Grille should open sometime next year.
For more details, read Schoolcraft’s thoughtful report here.
View larger map