- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
- [Opinion] Why an Atlanta Institution Can’t Seem to Expand
Wildfire to close December 21; Capital Grille on standby
Steakhouse to replace perimeter area restaurant with second metro Atlanta location.
Wildfire restaurant will close its Perimeter area location Dec. 21, Lisa Schoolcraft with the Atlanta Business Chronicle first reported.
The steaks, chops and seafood restaurant first opened at 94 Perimeter Center West in 2006.
The Capital Grille, which has a location in Buckhead, plans to open its second Metro Atlanta location in Wildfire’s place, according to the report.
The Capital Grille should open sometime next year.
For more details, read Schoolcraft’s thoughtful report here.
View larger map