- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 8 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 10 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 15 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 17 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 22 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 23 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 32 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 32 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 32 days ago
Czar, Atlanta’s only ‘Vodka Ice Bar,’ coming soon
Ice bar to open in Buckhead.
Atlanta is getting its first-ever, “Vodka Ice Bar.” An ice bar is a drinking establishment primarily made of ice. That includes the seats, folks. Burr.
John Kessler with the Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the news on Twitter, Monday night.
Parties interested in working at Czar can visit Craigslist for more information. “Experience is a plus but not required,” however, “attractive and in shape staff” with the “ability to speak Polish, Russian, Czech, Ukranian, German, Austrian, Croation, etc. and/or have the accent is a huge plus.”
Czar’s owner’s were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map