- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Czar, Atlanta’s only ‘Vodka Ice Bar,’ coming soon
Ice bar to open in Buckhead.
Atlanta is getting its first-ever, “Vodka Ice Bar.” An ice bar is a drinking establishment primarily made of ice. That includes the seats, folks. Burr.
John Kessler with the Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the news on Twitter, Monday night.
Parties interested in working at Czar can visit Craigslist for more information. “Experience is a plus but not required,” however, “attractive and in shape staff” with the “ability to speak Polish, Russian, Czech, Ukranian, German, Austrian, Croation, etc. and/or have the accent is a huge plus.”
Czar’s owner’s were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map