- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Czar, Atlanta’s only ‘Vodka Ice Bar,’ coming soon
Ice bar to open in Buckhead.
Atlanta is getting its first-ever, “Vodka Ice Bar.” An ice bar is a drinking establishment primarily made of ice. That includes the seats, folks. Burr.
John Kessler with the Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the news on Twitter, Monday night.
Parties interested in working at Czar can visit Craigslist for more information. “Experience is a plus but not required,” however, “attractive and in shape staff” with the “ability to speak Polish, Russian, Czech, Ukranian, German, Austrian, Croation, etc. and/or have the accent is a huge plus.”
Czar’s owner’s were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map