- Sexii Paws opening on Auburn Ave. DowntownPosted 2 days ago
- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 4 days ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 4 days ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 6 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 6 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 1 week ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 1 week ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 1 week ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
Czar, Atlanta’s only ‘Vodka Ice Bar,’ coming soon
Ice bar to open in Buckhead.
Atlanta is getting its first-ever, “Vodka Ice Bar.” An ice bar is a drinking establishment primarily made of ice. That includes the seats, folks. Burr.
John Kessler with the Atlanta Journal Constitution broke the news on Twitter, Monday night.
Parties interested in working at Czar can visit Craigslist for more information. “Experience is a plus but not required,” however, “attractive and in shape staff” with the “ability to speak Polish, Russian, Czech, Ukranian, German, Austrian, Croation, etc. and/or have the accent is a huge plus.”
Czar’s owner’s were not immediately available for comment.
View larger map