- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Doguroo to open pet supply store in Midtown
Full-service dog care center to open pet retail shop on Monroe Drive.
Doguroo, a full-service dog care center in West Midtown, is opening a retail companion stand-alone store across town.
Called The Whole Dog Experience, Doguroo’s “retail ingredient” is opening at 985 Monroe Drive inside the Midtown Connection Shopping Center, according to Joe Williams, director of business development for Doguroo.
The pet supply store will join Yoforia Frozen Yogurt and The New York Butcher Shoppe, Midtown Connection’s newest tenants, all three of which are taking space belonging to the now shuttered Midtown Fit.
“Our Doguroo location on Northside Drive is The Whole Dog Experience because we offer daycare, boarding, grooming, training, pet food, pet retail, and an on-site vet, Williams told What Now Atlanta in an email Friday. “The Whole Dog Market is the retail ingredient in the Doguroo Whole Dog Experience.”
The Whole Dog Market will offer over a dozen brands of all-natural dog and cat foods, treats (free of artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors), collars, leashes, toys, beds, shampoo, supplements and other “cat retail.”
It will also feature a “self-serve dog Wash” which offers an elevated tub, shampoo, towels and drying station.
Doguroo filed a permit with City of Atlanta earlier this week for an interior build-out at the space with estimated construction costs of $46,883.00.
The retail store should be opened by mid-November, mid-December at the latest, according to Williams.
View larger map