- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 16 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 19 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 3 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 3 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 5 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 5 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 7 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 1 week ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
Doguroo to open pet supply store in Midtown
Full-service dog care center to open pet retail shop on Monroe Drive.
Doguroo, a full-service dog care center in West Midtown, is opening a retail companion stand-alone store across town.
Called The Whole Dog Experience, Doguroo’s “retail ingredient” is opening at 985 Monroe Drive inside the Midtown Connection Shopping Center, according to Joe Williams, director of business development for Doguroo.
The pet supply store will join Yoforia Frozen Yogurt and The New York Butcher Shoppe, Midtown Connection’s newest tenants, all three of which are taking space belonging to the now shuttered Midtown Fit.
“Our Doguroo location on Northside Drive is The Whole Dog Experience because we offer daycare, boarding, grooming, training, pet food, pet retail, and an on-site vet, Williams told What Now Atlanta in an email Friday. “The Whole Dog Market is the retail ingredient in the Doguroo Whole Dog Experience.”
The Whole Dog Market will offer over a dozen brands of all-natural dog and cat foods, treats (free of artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors), collars, leashes, toys, beds, shampoo, supplements and other “cat retail.”
It will also feature a “self-serve dog Wash” which offers an elevated tub, shampoo, towels and drying station.
Doguroo filed a permit with City of Atlanta earlier this week for an interior build-out at the space with estimated construction costs of $46,883.00.
The retail store should be opened by mid-November, mid-December at the latest, according to Williams.
View larger map