- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 4 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 7 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 8 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 15 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 21 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 22 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 30 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 30 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 30 days ago
Doguroo to open pet supply store in Midtown
Full-service dog care center to open pet retail shop on Monroe Drive.
Doguroo, a full-service dog care center in West Midtown, is opening a retail companion stand-alone store across town.
Called The Whole Dog Experience, Doguroo’s “retail ingredient” is opening at 985 Monroe Drive inside the Midtown Connection Shopping Center, according to Joe Williams, director of business development for Doguroo.
The pet supply store will join Yoforia Frozen Yogurt and The New York Butcher Shoppe, Midtown Connection’s newest tenants, all three of which are taking space belonging to the now shuttered Midtown Fit.
“Our Doguroo location on Northside Drive is The Whole Dog Experience because we offer daycare, boarding, grooming, training, pet food, pet retail, and an on-site vet, Williams told What Now Atlanta in an email Friday. “The Whole Dog Market is the retail ingredient in the Doguroo Whole Dog Experience.”
The Whole Dog Market will offer over a dozen brands of all-natural dog and cat foods, treats (free of artificial preservatives, colors, and flavors), collars, leashes, toys, beds, shampoo, supplements and other “cat retail.”
It will also feature a “self-serve dog Wash” which offers an elevated tub, shampoo, towels and drying station.
Doguroo filed a permit with City of Atlanta earlier this week for an interior build-out at the space with estimated construction costs of $46,883.00.
The retail store should be opened by mid-November, mid-December at the latest, according to Williams.
View larger map