- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 18 hours ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 19 hours ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 3 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 3 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 5 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 5 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 7 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 7 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Phipps Plaza’s getting a portion of its food court back
Johnny Rockets, Moe’s and Subway to rebuild at Buckhead mall.
Several shuttered Phipps Plaza food court tenants are reopening.
Johnny Rockets, Moe’s and Subway are all returning to the third floor of the Buckhead mall, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta Tuesday.
Chick-fil-A, Great Wraps, Mandarin Express and Sbarro Pizza will not reopen.
“These restaurants are in no way associated with Legoland Discovery Center or the café that will be inside the attraction,” a spokeswoman said. “Unfortunately, I cannot share an expected opening timeline at this point.”
Johnny Rockets filed a permit with City of Atlanta to relocate its existing Phipps Plaza location earlier this month. The estimated cost of relocating the Americana style burger joint within the mall is $200,000.00.
The cost of relocation for other tenants have not been confirmed.
View larger map