- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Phipps Plaza’s getting a portion of its food court back
Johnny Rockets, Moe’s and Subway to rebuild at Buckhead mall.
Several shuttered Phipps Plaza food court tenants are reopening.
Johnny Rockets, Moe’s and Subway are all returning to the third floor of the Buckhead mall, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta Tuesday.
Chick-fil-A, Great Wraps, Mandarin Express and Sbarro Pizza will not reopen.
“These restaurants are in no way associated with Legoland Discovery Center or the café that will be inside the attraction,” a spokeswoman said. “Unfortunately, I cannot share an expected opening timeline at this point.”
Johnny Rockets filed a permit with City of Atlanta to relocate its existing Phipps Plaza location earlier this month. The estimated cost of relocating the Americana style burger joint within the mall is $200,000.00.
The cost of relocation for other tenants have not been confirmed.
View larger map