- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 1 day ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 4 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 6 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 11 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 18 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 19 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 28 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 28 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 28 days ago
Phipps Plaza’s getting a portion of its food court back
Johnny Rockets, Moe’s and Subway to rebuild at Buckhead mall.
Several shuttered Phipps Plaza food court tenants are reopening.
Johnny Rockets, Moe’s and Subway are all returning to the third floor of the Buckhead mall, a spokeswoman told What Now Atlanta Tuesday.
Chick-fil-A, Great Wraps, Mandarin Express and Sbarro Pizza will not reopen.
“These restaurants are in no way associated with Legoland Discovery Center or the café that will be inside the attraction,” a spokeswoman said. “Unfortunately, I cannot share an expected opening timeline at this point.”
Johnny Rockets filed a permit with City of Atlanta to relocate its existing Phipps Plaza location earlier this month. The estimated cost of relocating the Americana style burger joint within the mall is $200,000.00.
The cost of relocation for other tenants have not been confirmed.
View larger map