- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 2 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 2 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 4 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 4 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 6 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 6 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 2 weeks ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 2 weeks ago
Dolce space in Atlantic Station to get $2.25 million renovation
Will Yard House restaurant’s big bet pay off?
Geisha house. Gone. Dolce. Gone. Ten Pin Alley. Gone.
Yard House is the latest restaurant chain that’s spending millions at Atlantic Station. Is the fourth time a charm?
The American fusion restaurant is taking the place of the now shuttered Dolce Enoteca E Ristorante, which closed its doors earlier this month.
The California-based franchise filed a permit with City of Atlanta Friday for tenant improvements to the space.
Those improvements include new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in addition to a new mezzanine, lift and stairway as well as an outdoor patio with a fire pit and heaters, according to the permit.
The estimated cost of construction is $2,250,000.00 for the 13,807-square-foot space. That’s roughly $163.00 per square foot!
Tenant improvements are costs often shared by the landlord and tenant. It’s certain Atlantic Station is contributing to the build-out, but to what extent is unknown.
View larger map