- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 4 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 7 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 8 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 13 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 15 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 21 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 22 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 30 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 30 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 30 days ago
Dolce space in Atlantic Station to get $2.25 million renovation
Will Yard House restaurant’s big bet pay off?
Geisha house. Gone. Dolce. Gone. Ten Pin Alley. Gone.
Yard House is the latest restaurant chain that’s spending millions at Atlantic Station. Is the fourth time a charm?
The American fusion restaurant is taking the place of the now shuttered Dolce Enoteca E Ristorante, which closed its doors earlier this month.
The California-based franchise filed a permit with City of Atlanta Friday for tenant improvements to the space.
Those improvements include new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in addition to a new mezzanine, lift and stairway as well as an outdoor patio with a fire pit and heaters, according to the permit.
The estimated cost of construction is $2,250,000.00 for the 13,807-square-foot space. That’s roughly $163.00 per square foot!
Tenant improvements are costs often shared by the landlord and tenant. It’s certain Atlantic Station is contributing to the build-out, but to what extent is unknown.
View larger map