- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Dolce space in Atlantic Station to get $2.25 million renovation
Will Yard House restaurant’s big bet pay off?
Geisha house. Gone. Dolce. Gone. Ten Pin Alley. Gone.
Yard House is the latest restaurant chain that’s spending millions at Atlantic Station. Is the fourth time a charm?
The American fusion restaurant is taking the place of the now shuttered Dolce Enoteca E Ristorante, which closed its doors earlier this month.
The California-based franchise filed a permit with City of Atlanta Friday for tenant improvements to the space.
Those improvements include new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in addition to a new mezzanine, lift and stairway as well as an outdoor patio with a fire pit and heaters, according to the permit.
The estimated cost of construction is $2,250,000.00 for the 13,807-square-foot space. That’s roughly $163.00 per square foot!
Tenant improvements are costs often shared by the landlord and tenant. It’s certain Atlantic Station is contributing to the build-out, but to what extent is unknown.
View larger map