- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Watershed’s new location unconfirmed
Decatur restaurant rumored to relocate to Buckhead.
Several blogs in Atlanta are reporting that Watershed has decided on its next location.
A spokeswoman at the development the restaurant is rumored to open at told What Now Atlanta Wednesday that several retail outlets are in negotiation for space there — one being a restaurant — but that a lease hasn’t been secured.
“We’d be lucky to have one of the caliber of The Watershed,” she said.
After sourcing bloggers in the past who got it wrong, we’ve changed our editorial policy to ensure unconfirmed reports and rumors are not published on What Now Atlanta.
These reports might be true but have not confirmed at this time.
What Now Atlanta is hot on the case and until we have confirmed details or a lease is signed, you can count on us to not publish rumors.