- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 2 weeks ago
Watershed’s new location unconfirmed
Decatur restaurant rumored to relocate to Buckhead.
Several blogs in Atlanta are reporting that Watershed has decided on its next location.
A spokeswoman at the development the restaurant is rumored to open at told What Now Atlanta Wednesday that several retail outlets are in negotiation for space there — one being a restaurant — but that a lease hasn’t been secured.
“We’d be lucky to have one of the caliber of The Watershed,” she said.
After sourcing bloggers in the past who got it wrong, we’ve changed our editorial policy to ensure unconfirmed reports and rumors are not published on What Now Atlanta.
These reports might be true but have not confirmed at this time.
What Now Atlanta is hot on the case and until we have confirmed details or a lease is signed, you can count on us to not publish rumors.