- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Watershed’s new location unconfirmed
Decatur restaurant rumored to relocate to Buckhead.
Several blogs in Atlanta are reporting that Watershed has decided on its next location.
A spokeswoman at the development the restaurant is rumored to open at told What Now Atlanta Wednesday that several retail outlets are in negotiation for space there — one being a restaurant — but that a lease hasn’t been secured.
“We’d be lucky to have one of the caliber of The Watershed,” she said.
After sourcing bloggers in the past who got it wrong, we’ve changed our editorial policy to ensure unconfirmed reports and rumors are not published on What Now Atlanta.
These reports might be true but have not confirmed at this time.
What Now Atlanta is hot on the case and until we have confirmed details or a lease is signed, you can count on us to not publish rumors.