- Lenox getting Tumi, Vince Camuto, Invicta and BachrachPosted 23 hours ago
- Smoothie King Midtown reopening after 3 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 7 days ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 10 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 12 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 17 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 19 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 24 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 25 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 34 days ago
Headlines Bar & Grill slated for $1.2 Million renovation
Philips Arena restaurant to undergo remodel.
Headlines Bar & Grill at Philips Arena is scheduled for a major remodel.
The 14,000-square-foot Downtown restaurant will undergo interior renovations, according to a permit filed with City of Atlanta Friday.
Johnson Studio Architecture & Design will oversee the renovations, according to the permit. Renovation specifics and project timeline have not been confirmed.
Headlines will spend approximately $1,200,000 on its renovation.
The restaurant, which is open before, during, and after Hawks games, is located above section 204 and between portals 2 and 3.
Headlines was contacted on multiple occasions but was not immediately available for comment.
View larger map