- Atlantic Station lands 3 chef-driven restaurants, opening soonPosted 5 hours ago
- Ruby Tuesday Inc. squeezes Lime Fresh out of GAPosted 3 days ago
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill shutters in MidtownPosted 5 days ago
- Republic of Couture opening in Midtown May 10Posted 10 days ago
- Front Page News, Marlow’s Tavern and more fail April health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Brash Coffee opening at White Provisions DistrictPosted 17 days ago
- LottaFrutta arriving at the Atlanta Airport June 1Posted 18 days ago
- Bevello opening at Shops Around Lenox April 20Posted 27 days ago
- Charter school takes retail space on the WestsidePosted 27 days ago
- Midtown’s Groovy Smoothie closes after a yearPosted 27 days ago
Social Restaurant and Wine Bar closes Downtown
Restaurant.com informs certificate holders the restaurant is no longer in business.
Social Restaurant and Wine Bar is closed.
Bill Addison with Atlanta Magazine first broke the news on Twitter Wednesday.
Restaurant.com, a website that offers deals for dining out, sent patrons who had unused certificates to Social an email notifying them the restaurant had closed.
“Our records indicate you have not used certificate number 5XXXXX purchased for Social Resto Cafe Bar,” an email to a What Now Atlanta reader said. “We are contacting you to inform you that this restaurant is no longer in business.”
For other certificate holders, the value remains and can be exchanged for another restaurant, according to the email.
Several attempts to reach Social Restaurant and Wine Bar via telephone Wednesday went unanswered.
View larger map