- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 5 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 8 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 8 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 13 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 15 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 17 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 20 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 20 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 21 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 21 days ago
Café Agora expands to Midtown
Buckhead mainstay leases space on the Margret Mitchel Campus.
Café Agora, a Mediterranean café located nextdoor to Buckhead Bottle Bar, is opening a second location.
In June, the café filed a permit with City of Atlanta for a tenant build-out at 990 Peachtree Street.
That space is located next to Arden’s Garden and near the Margaret Mitchell House.
To build-out the 681-square-foot space, Café Agora will spend an estimated $23,000, according to the permit.
The original Buckhead location, which has been in business for nearly a decade, has become known for its Turkish, Greek and Mediterranean fare.
Café Agora’s Midtown location will offer the same menu.
If everything goes according to plan, Café Agora should be breaking plates with Midtowners in October.
View larger map