- Buckhead’s ‘Establishment’ to open Dec. 10Posted 2 hours ago
- Big Ketch owners opening two new restaurantsPosted 5 hours ago
- UPDATE: ‘Painted Pin’ gets board approval for Miami CirclePosted 2 days ago
- MailChimp Swings from Carriage Works to Ponce City MarketPosted 2 days ago
- Is the closure of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Sandy Springs imminent?Posted 4 days ago
- Help Old 4th Distillery hit its $40,000 Kickstarter goal by Dec. 14Posted 4 days ago
- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 6 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 6 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 1 week ago
[Rendering] Pacific Rim Bistro slated to renovate
Pan-Asian restaurant to temporarily close during “major construction” period.
UPDATE (AUGUST 15, 2011): Pacific Rim Bistro scheduled to reopen, renews lease
Pacific Rim Bistro, a Pan-Asian restaurant, has begun “extensive” renovations.
The Pan-Asian restaurant, located Downtown inside the SunTrust Plaza on Peachtree Center Avenue, is updating the restaurant’s interior and is adding an “open air conversation bar,” according to their website.
Pacific Rim will remain opened during most of the renovation process but will close from July 29 until August 12 for “major construction.”
Anna Hsu, owner of Pacific Rim, closed Silk, another one of her restaurants, in May.
Hsu denied the restaurant would close when What Now Atlanta approached her to confirm rumors in December.
In the past, restaurant’s closing for “renovations” have ended in permanent closings — an opportunity for restauranteurs to “buy time.” Let’s hope Pacific Rim isn’t headed for Silk’s fate.
Here’s a rendering of what Pacific Rim Bistro’s renovated interior will look like:
View larger map