- Le Fat files plans for former Yum Bunz space
- It’s official: Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams files plans for second Atlanta location
- Holiday Inn Express files plans to complete 2012 renovations
- Einstein Bagels adding a new Midtown location
- Ponce City Market announces first restaurant tenants
- Chinese Buddha, Spice Brick Oven Kitchen and more fail February health inspections
- Write for What Now Atlanta!
- Le Petit Marché opening new location Feb. 28
- Bad Dog Taqueria opening in Old Fourth Ward
- New St. Regis restaurant costing $1.2 Million
Dulce Chocolat to open on Old Milton Parkway
Fine chocolate retailer invites all to grand opening celebration.
Dulce Chocolat, a fine chocolate retailer, is setting up shop in Alpharetta.
The chocolate shop will open on Old Milton Parkway in September, according to their website.
More information on the concept will be available soon, the website notes.
“In the coming weeks, we will be unveiling our new website and Facebook page,” according to Dulce Chocolat’s website. “Our chocolate shop is scheduled to open September 2011 at our brand new location.”
Everyone is invited to the grand opening. Attendance can be confirmed by emailing [email protected], the website notes.
View larger map