- Sarpino’s Pizzeria to open in West Midtown
- Piola closes, to be replaced by Ribalta
- Taco Mac, Carolyn’s Gourmet Cafe and more fail March health inspections
- Town Brookhaven to get Lucky’s Burgers & Brew
- ‘Yum Yum Dessert Co.’ opening in Buckhead
- Krog Street Market scores two more restaurants
- Midtown’s La Tagliatella shutters
- F&B owner forces Buckhead Atlanta restaurant to change its name
- Waffle House to open new Duluth location
- Ponce City Market announces new tenant
Dulce Chocolat to open on Old Milton Parkway
Fine chocolate retailer invites all to grand opening celebration.
Dulce Chocolat, a fine chocolate retailer, is setting up shop in Alpharetta.
The chocolate shop will open on Old Milton Parkway in September, according to their website.
More information on the concept will be available soon, the website notes.
“In the coming weeks, we will be unveiling our new website and Facebook page,” according to Dulce Chocolat’s website. “Our chocolate shop is scheduled to open September 2011 at our brand new location.”
Everyone is invited to the grand opening. Attendance can be confirmed by emailing [email protected], the website notes.
View larger map