- Gilbert’s Cafe and Grill closes after 14 yearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bluefin Sushi Bar shutters in BrookwoodPosted 2 days ago
- Malaya Restaurant, Landmark Diner and more fail November health inspectionsPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Better Half’ restaurant gets Kickstarter funding, opening Dec. 15Posted 4 days ago
- Stevi B’s closes Briarcliff Village locationPosted 1 week ago
- ‘Will’s Way Creole Kitchen’ opening near Sweet AuburnPosted 1 week ago
- UPDATE: Flip Burger Poncey-Highland now openPosted 1 week ago
- Metrofresh to close at Atlanta Botanical GardenPosted 1 week ago
- NY developer reveals plans for 3 new Atlanta skyscrapersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Canoe owners opening wine and beer boutiquePosted 2 weeks ago
Dulce Chocolat to open on Old Milton Parkway
Fine chocolate retailer invites all to grand opening celebration.
Dulce Chocolat, a fine chocolate retailer, is setting up shop in Alpharetta.
The chocolate shop will open on Old Milton Parkway in September, according to their website.
More information on the concept will be available soon, the website notes.
“In the coming weeks, we will be unveiling our new website and Facebook page,” according to Dulce Chocolat’s website. “Our chocolate shop is scheduled to open September 2011 at our brand new location.”
Everyone is invited to the grand opening. Attendance can be confirmed by emailing [email protected], the website notes.
View larger map