- [Video] Ponce City Market interior sneak peek!Posted 4 days ago
- New Era closes Downtown Atlanta flagship storePosted 6 days ago
- Kirkwood Bar and Grill has ‘officially’ closedPosted 7 days ago
- The Imperial Fez, DeJa Vu Sports Bar and more fail May health inspectionsPosted 12 days ago
- Henry’s Midtown Tavern slated to open June 8Posted 14 days ago
- Midtown Nails on Ponce relocating, expandingPosted 16 days ago
- ‘Preserving Place’ to open at Westside Provisions DistrictPosted 19 days ago
- Atlanta to get Oak Grove’s Beer Growler NationPosted 19 days ago
- ‘Cafe Moulin Rouge’ takes old Cafe Intermezzo spacePosted 20 days ago
- Midtown Getting Million Dollar Panera BreadPosted 20 days ago
Dulce Chocolat to open on Old Milton Parkway
Fine chocolate retailer invites all to grand opening celebration.
Dulce Chocolat, a fine chocolate retailer, is setting up shop in Alpharetta.
The chocolate shop will open on Old Milton Parkway in September, according to their website.
More information on the concept will be available soon, the website notes.
“In the coming weeks, we will be unveiling our new website and Facebook page,” according to Dulce Chocolat’s website. “Our chocolate shop is scheduled to open September 2011 at our brand new location.”
Everyone is invited to the grand opening. Attendance can be confirmed by emailing [email protected], the website notes.
View larger map